The National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices (NABCAP) is a nonprofit organization created to establish mutually understood standards and practices among both investors and advisory practices.
Our primary mission is to educate and inform the investing general public with reliable, unaffiliated, unbiased and completely objective educational resources and information.
Given the chaos and uncertainty of our current economy and the Financial Services Industry, we believe investors can benefit from a trusted resource to help guide their financial well-being.
- Educate investors about the Financial Services Industry
- Differentiate advisory practices
- Showcase the leading advisory practices
- Establish a standard of excellence for advisory practices
- Help define expectations for investors about advisory practices
- Develop common standards for the Financial Services Industry